- When: 2/3/2018
- QICs: Tank & 8 Penny
- The PAX: Snickers, Milton, Dino, Heisenberg, Gobo, Chop Shop, Parrot Head, Last
10 PAX made the best decision of the day this morning and posted at Baywatch under a burning sky! The disclaimer was given quickly and off we go…
YHC picked his go to warm up drill to make sure the PAX was warmed up before he turned in the reigns to 8 Penny.
- Side Straddle Hops x 15 IC
- 1 Burpee
- Windmills x 15 IC
- 2 Burpees
- Imperial Walker x 15 IC
- 3 Burpees
- Apollo Ohnos w/ a lunge x 15 OYO
- 4 Burpees
- Merkins x 15 IC
- 5 Burpees
- LBC x 15 IC
- 6 Burpees
- Cotton Pickers x 15 IC
- 7 Burpees
- Plank Jacks x 15 IC
- 8 Burpees
- Seal Claps x 15 IC
- 9 Burpees
- Arm Circles x 15 IC
- 10 Burpees
Engines were revved up and it was time for 8 Penny to bring it on…He didn’t disappoint!
First, indian run to the circle at the Live Oak Dr.. Once there, we partnered up and did 2 Square – a tribute to Dino with a new twist! Each partner ran the opposite squares, met up at the starting point and performed the following partner sets:
- Merkin Slaps x20
- Burpee High Five x10
- Sit Up Climbers x20
- Squat Downs x20
Then YHC took the PAX to the beach with another Indian run.
At the beach under the burning sky, DORA 1-2-3 seemed to be perfect choice of a beat down. Same partners performed:
- Carolina Dry Docks x100
- Boot Strapers x200
- Fart Pumps x300 (called an audible and did 150. Running out of time)
Then back to the flag (you guessed it) Indian Run. Perfect timing by the Qs as we made it back right at 8!
COP at the court for some MARY.
- 8 Penny – it was a pleasure to Co-Q. Look forward to another partnership. But this time we need to work on our partner demonstrationsJ We can’t have Dino laughing at us!
- PAX – thank you for avoiding the fartsack and posting this morning. Everybody was very motivated.
- Like I always say, consider Q’ing. F3 is a privilege and with that privilege comes a responsibility to lead.