# of PAX: 16
PAX: Snail Mail, EOM, Coffee Bean, Zuckerberg, Gobo, Tank, Chop Shop, Quelled, Sparky, Etch A Sketch, Flounder, Spin Doctor, LETC, Cuatro, Strings
- SHH x 20 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 20 IC
- mosey over to the track for MILLENIALS!
- 10 stations spread out around the track in 2 laps
- between each station is a 100m sprint
- at each station, we will complete 100 single count reps OYO of called exercise
- when first person reaches 100, all PAX sprint to next station regardless of reps
- Station 1: Seal Claps
- Station 2: Moroccan Night Clubs
- Station 3: Flutter Kicks
- Station 4: squats
- Station 5: Merkins
- Station 6: V-Ups
- Station 7: Monkey Humpers
- Station 8: Alternating Shoulder Taps
- Station 9: Pickle Pumpers
- Station 10: burpees (EVERY PAX MUST COMPLETE ALL 100 BURPEES!)
- mosey to the picnic shelter where Flounder led some Mary while some went back to help the SIX get to 100!
- partner up for DORA 1-2-3
- Partner 1 will run up and down the bleachers and back while Partner 2 does AMRAP of exercise. Flapjack until complete!
- 100- wooly worms
- 200- inverted mountain climbers
- 300- LBC’s
- mosey back to the flag!
- Flounder – you know we are all impressed at your speed and endurance in the Pickle Pumpers!
- Strings took over during Namearama and COT! Great Job! Keep it up! You’ll be leading us all in no time!
- Quaalude may have splashed merlot after those 100 burpees but he never quit! Keep coming out! It doesn’t get easier, you only get stronger!
- 100 burpees was no joke! But I felt accomplished when they were finished!!! I hope you all did too!
- Prayers for Spin Doctor as he takes his flight physical today! Glad you are back at it with us!
- Prayers for Dino’s neck and a quick recovery.
That’s it for today! It is a pleasure!
BTB – over and out!