# of PAX: 5
PAX: Flounder, Gilligan, Tank, 8 Penny
- run from the AO to the WB drawbridge
- starting on the East side, do 1 Imperial Walker (4 count)
- starting on the West side, do 10 Peter Parkers
- continue back and forth until you are on 10 Imperial Walkers (4 count) and 1 Peter Parkers
- then do 11 Imperial Walkers at the end because Flounder said so, so we do them!
- run back to the AO plus an extra .05 miles to be sure we hit the 5 mile mark!
- Strong push by all. The pace was fast this morning. And the bridge felt long! Damn you, you little incline! I had our first mile to the bridge as sub 7 and then sub 8’s on the bridge including stopping for reps on either side!
- 5 miles were covered, 3 of those miles on the bridge!
- What a great temperature it was too! If you didn’t post, you are a fool!
- Don’t be afraid of Turbo Tuesday! We wait for everyone and will force you to push yourself and reach speeds you didn’t know you had! All paces are welcome!
- Cool Runnings will be launching on Thursday, 2/8 at HMP! This will be an additional run workout for all those who want more running and/or don’t want to drive downtown! Tenenbaum will be your Site Q and will be posting more info soon!
That’s it for me today! It was a pleasure!
BTB- over and out!