# of PAX: 15
PAX: Blade, Pony Express, PumKing, LETC, Seahorse, Morpheus, Tank, Heisenberg, Mr. Kotter, Sweater Vest, Busted Grille, Hoveround, Parrot Head, and Crosswalk.
Great energy this morning on an unusually warm and foggy morning. We are glad to have some of the Screaming Eagles too. Come back and join us!
- SSH x 30 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 25 IC
- Windmills x 20 IC
- Cotton Pickers x 15 IC
The BG Mile! Here it is…..So while staying on the sidewalk and paths, run to towards the track, up the CCT, and then back towards the flag. That is exactly a mile. When you get to the flag do:
- 20 SC SSHs
- 15 SC Monkey Humpers
Rinse and Repeat. Try to get in at least 3 laps.
There was enough time to line up and do a couple sets of sprints.
- Great job to PumKing on the run! This guy is ready to be on someone’s team for BRR!
- Mr. Kotter blazed the trail forwards and backwards. Followed closely by Morpheus.
- Crosswalk and PumKing, good to see you guys. Come back!
- All around everyone did great! Most put in over 3 miles quick and some over 4!
- LETC was going to show everyone our stats on Slack…..but it just looked like a green Lifesavor.
- Our little boy Hoveround is going up and getting married on February 17th. He is having a party on the 18th! Open to F3…be there. Details to come.
- Tough Ruckers will be at Hugh MacRae Park tomorrow evening at 1800. Whoa Whoa has the Q. Followed by Brewers Kettle!
- Sign up on Slack to make a meal for Ball Bearing. He and his family are dealing with a lot.
- Blade has a hankering for some $1 tacos at Flaming Amys. F2 event there today at noon.
Thanks for letting me lead!