- When: 12/12/2017
- QIC: Tank
- The PAX: BTB, Rat and Zuckerburg
4 of Cape Fear’s finest PAX posted for the Turbo Tuesday who was craving the need for speed this morning.
Here is how it all went down:
SSH x 15
Cotton Pickers x 15
Windmill x 15
First, PAX ran at a fast clip to Johnnie Mercer’s Pier (~2miles)
Then came the BLIMPS! It went something like this:
- Starting from the Pier all the way to Stone St., run through each Access Point (12 in total) in a loop i.e. down one access point, up the other one is 1 loop.
- Perform the BLIMPS at every loop. First loop, do the B, second loop do B & L so on, so forth. If you did the math, there were 6 loops that matched up perfectly!
We then ran back to the flag and finished right on time…
COT for Counterama, Namerama, Announcearama…
- @BTB – you didn’t have to push @Rat to the ground while running. He is allowed to pass you, man:)
- @Zuckerburg – it’s amazing how a baby changes your life… It might not feel like this right now, but try to enjoy these moments!
- Like I always say, consider Q’ing. F3 is a privilege and with that privilege comes a responsibility to lead.
Have a great rest of the week…