# of PAX: 14
PAX: Tiny Tank, Brady, Last, Blade, Fatback?, Snickers, Chicken Noodle, Mr. Kotter, Stiffler, Hoverround, Heisenberg, Busted Grill, Sweater Vest
– SSH x 25 IC
– Imperial Walker x 25 IC
– Cotton Pickers x 20 IC
– mosey to the nearest parking deck and partner up for Catch Me If You Can
– partner 1 does 10 merkins, then sprints to catch partner 2 running backwards, flap jack all the way to the top of the deck
– People’s Chair while we wait for the SIX
– circle up for Bruce Lee’s:
– 3 sets, 6 exercises, 20 reps each, 30 second rest between sets
– American Hammers, Leg Raises, LBC’s, 100’s, Crunch Frog, Heel Touches
– down the steps to Heisenberg court for:
– 4 rounds
– step ups x 20
– dips x 20
– run up the stairs, 10 burpees
– finish the lap
– Mary while we wait for the SIX
– single file line for Indian Run back to the flag
– strong work by all PAX today! It felt good to be back at Battleship. It is one of my favorite AO’s
– lots of guys I didn’t or hardly new. Pretty cool to see each AO grow! If you don’t travel around town, you should if you get the chance. I know I don’t enough! Is there really a PAX named Fatback?! Or can I just not understand my recording?!
– Christmas Party details to come, but leave 12/2 open on your calendars!
That’s all I’ve got. It was a privilege and an honor,
BTB- over and out!