# of PAX: 15
PAX: Venus, Blue Steel, Ball Bearing, Gopher (FNG), EOM, LETC, Boy Gator, Ugly Stik, Shakedown, Sparky, Coffee Bean, Snail Mail, Etch A Sketch, Trump
- 5 PAX (YHC, Ugly Stik, Venus, Trump, and Ball Bearing) posted at 0500 for EC. I left them in the dark about what my plan was, so they were prepared for anything!
- Mosey to the pull up bars/exercise equipment for a 3 round circuit. 5 PAX, 5 stations, 3 rounds of 20 reps, 15 reps, 10 reps.
- Indian Run the long way around all the fields and back to the flags just in time to get started with the real fun!
- SSH’s x 20 IC
- Squats x 20 IC
- Smurf Jacks x 20 IC
- Merkins x 20 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 20 IC
- Mountain Climber Merkins x 20 IC
- the flags were set in place on the soccer field for a modified for higher levels of difficulty Charles Bronson
- if you don’t know what the real workout consists of, look it up on the F3 Exercise Database and you can make your own judgement as to which version was harder!
- 50 – SSH’s single count, run 100 yards, broad jump burpee 15 yards, run back
- 50 – dead stop merkins, run 100 yards, broad jump burpee 15 yards, run back
- 50 – supermans, run 100 yards, broad jump burpee 15 yards, run back
- 50 – burpees, run 100 yards, broad jump burpee 15 yards, run back
- 50 – Bobby Hurley’s, run 100 yards, broad jump burpee 15 yards, run back
- Mary while we wait for the SIX
- Mosey to Faith Hill and partner up for: Burp Back Mountain
- 50 burpees cumulative
- partner 1 runs up the hill backwards, down forwards x 3, then switch
- continue running up and down the hill until all groups are finished.
- mosey to the rock pile for Block Webbs
- 1:4 ratio of merkins to push press with rocks up to 7:28.
- mosey back to the flag for a round of mary to finish us up!
- prayers for EOM and concern over a bump that has formed on his back and prayers for all PAX health in general especially as the cold weather begins to set in.
- prayers for Gopher (FNG) whose mom is in the hospital
- prayers for Texas and this crazy world
- so far I believe YHC and Ugly Stik lead the race to sign the Big Board with 5/7 workouts for the week completed. We have both used up our 2 chances for EC for the week, so hopefully we post twice more this week and get to etch our names in history!
- Don’t forget about the Weekly Challenge to post on a day you’ve never or don’t typically post! Tough Ruckers and Night Flight would be a great chance for you to complete the challenge!
- Tough Ruckers is at 6:00pm at HMP Wednesday.
- Night Flight is at 6:00pm at HMP Thursday.
- Come out Bros, Bibles, and Brews tonight at Lazarus house at 7:30-9:00.
That’s all I’ve got for today. It is a privilege and an honor.
BTB- over and out!