November 8, 2017 @ UNCW
13 PAX: Mr. Kotter, Heisenberg, LETC, Fat Back, Tiny Dancer, Blade, Hoveround, Sweater Vest, Busted Grill, Pony Express, Man Hands (From F3 Raleigh), Tank, Tenebaum
- 20 SSH IC
- Stretch quads 10 count each leg
- 20 Imperial Walkers IC
- 15 Cotten Pickers IC
- Hold position, bring palms to ground, hold for 10 count
- Mosey to track
- Run, Rabbit, Run
- Partner up.
- Partner 1 (the Rabbit) takes off while Partner 2 does 10 Merkins.
- Partner 2 catches up with Rabbit. Both do 10 LBC’s.
- Partner 2 then becomes the Rabbit, and Partner 1 does 10 Merkins.
- Repeat for a total of 10 switch-offs.
- Tempo Runs
- Run 1 lap and note time. That is your Race Pace.
- Run 1 lap. You should be within 5 seconds, give or take, from your Race Pace time. Al Gores until all PAX arrive. Rest for 2 x 10 count.
- Repeat for 3 more laps, making sure your stay within that Race Pace. Al Gores and rest after every lap.
- Recovery mosey around the track after final rest.
- Mary on track
- 15 flutters IC
- 15 Hello Dollys IC
- 15 American Hammers IC
- Plank 5 x 10 count
- Mosey back to AO
- Hoveround 2nd anniversary at F3 Cape Fear!
- Battle Board & Big Board
- Q’s needed! Consider signing up!