# of PAX: 11
PAX: Sparky, Heisenberg, Bob the Builder, Tenenbaum, EOM, Etch-a-Sketch, Snail Mail, Knuckle Puck, Flounder, and Coffee Bean.
This is a good week to sign up for a lot of Q’s because I have the Spartan Beast this weekend. A good way to ensure that you will post and not fartsack is to Q. Also, I need to incorporate some heart pumping exercises into the Q for training. Everyone was in good spirits and got some “Motivated’s” out of a quite morning.
- Seal Claps x 40 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 25 IC
- Windmills x 20 IC
- Cotton Pickers x 15 IC
Mosey to the baseball fields. Then pick up the six.
- Partner one stays at home plate and does AMRAP LBCs. Partner two bear crawls to first base and then calls for Partner one. Partner one bear crawls to first base. When there, starts doing LBCs while partner two bear crawls to second base. Keep going around until both are at home plate. Then 10 burpees.
- Next, partner wheelbarrows and partner carries around the bases. Switch at each base. At home plate, 10 burpees.
Mosey to the parking lot next to the tennis courts for Grinders. Get into teams of 3’s.
- One partner is on one side of the lot doing merkins. Partner two is on the other side of the lot doing squats. Partner three runs to partner two and takes his place while partner to runs across to relieve partner one. (you get the picture)
- Next set of grinders were: Mountain Climbers and Bobby Hurleys
- Last set: Makhtar N’Diaye and Flutter Kicks.
Mosey back to the flag.
- Pickle Pumpers x 20 IC
- Hello Dolly’s x 20 IC
- Heels to Heaven x 15 IC
- Heisenberg’s first visit up north! Welcome to Stingray, brother! I wanted to hear the 1-0’s or Running Down a Dream….but maybe next time.
- Awesome job to BtB and EOM for their competitive running skills! Do I need to mention that they were there to pick up the six.
- Snail Mail…watch out for the black widow in my mailbox! Or could you remove it for me, please.
- Thanks for being on my team Heisenberg, Tenenbaum, and Knuckle Puck.
- Flounder, Sparky, Coffee Bean, and Sketch…you guys are like Stingray staples! You put the stinger in the Stingray!
- Tough Ruckers will be at Hugh MacRae Park tonight Wednesday at 1800 and will be open to FiA to join. Followed by Brewers Kettle and Bros, Bibles, and Brews at 1930!
- Thursday night!!! Go to Nightflight, Be at Brewers Kettle after….there are plans to role out new ideas and stuff.
Thanks for letting me lead!