# of PAX: 9
PAX: Zuckerberg, Bob the Builder, Snail Mail, All About That Bass, Ball Bearing, Etch-a-Sketch, Blue Steel, and EOM.
First cold morning of the fall, and I have been planning on bringing the 45 minutes of Mary to the Monster Factory for a couple of weeks. I thought that if it was too cold, I would call an audible to get us moving. However, we were just fine. So abdominal day it is!
- SSH x 30 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 25 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 20 IC
- Plank Jacks x 15 IC
- Chillcut planks while each PAX does a 10 count (90 in total).
Mosey to the other parking lot.
- Crunchy Frogs x 20 IC
- Rosalitas x 20 IC
- Captain Thor (1 WWII situp : 4 American Hammers) Do these to 10 : 40
Mosey to the pullup bars and partner up. One partner does 25 situps, then 25 leg throws. Switch, then rinse and repeat.
Now one partner does 10 knees to chest at the pullup bars while the other partner does AMRAP of LBCs. We all did 5 to 6 rotations of this.
Mosey around the pond twice. Then to the shelter for knee ups x 20 IC.
Back to the flag for a Hurricane Hoedown (Counting down from 7. 7 upright flutterkicks then 7 regular flutterkicks).
Hundreds x 20 IC
- So my Abs are spent. I think everyone else will really thank me tomorrow!
- Good job to all the guys that posted this morning across the region. You know what it takes to better yourself!
- Tough Ruckers will be at Hugh MacRae Park this Wednesday at 1800 and will be open to FiA to join.
- BTB says there is a special F2 gathering this Thursday night after Nightflight at Brewers Kettle. There are plans to role out new ideas and stuff.
Thanks for letting me lead!