Are you a FNG or just a Baby Boomer who thinks Siri is an actual person? If so, here are the basics for logging into the website to write a Backblast or update an Event.
- Request a login here or scroll to the bottom of the page and fill out the form. You have to create a new login, no – you CANNOT skip this step because you already have a F3Nation login. It’s not the same.
- If you already starting “Following” the website, please let me know as I need to remove your permission as a follower.
- Accept the WordPress invite email to become an author on F3CapeFear.com.
- Make a username and password. This can be the same as F3Nation.com if you want, but doesn’t have to be.
- Go back to F3CapeFear.com. Look at the bottom right of your screen or phone, click on the 3 dots icon to open the preferences to login. You can also request to signup this way.
- Once you login with the username and password you wrote down in your black book where you put down all your secret information, you should have a black bar on the top of the Site that says “Write”.
- Click Write and start writing your Backblast.
- Please note you Backblast should always contain the following items – everything else is up to you:
- Date of Workout
- # of PAX and their names
- Name of Q
- The THANG
If you have any issues just fill out the contact form and someone will get back to shortly. You can also ask on Slack.