Date: Monday, Oct. 16, 2017, at Ogden Park
9 PAX: EOM, Etch, BTB, Venus, All about that Bass, 8-Penny, Snailmail, Trump, Tenenbaum
- 30 side-straddle hops IC
- 15 Windmill IC
- 15 Cottenpickers IC
- 20 Imperial Walkers IC
- Mosey to fence of tennis court. (This part was inspired by Game of Throne’s Hodor.)
- Line up along fence and hold squat position while one guy partner carries another 200 meters (down and back of parking lot). PAX who was carried picks up another person and carries him same length. Continue until all PAX have carried or been carried.
- Mosey to Lake.
- Partner up and run three laps around lake .
- Every 30 seconds, one partner drops and does 5 burpees while the other holds his hands in the air. Burpee guy has to touch hands of partner when springing up. Switch every 30 seconds.
- Mosey to random grassy area.
- PAX get in circle formation and plank while one guy bear crawls perimeter of circle. When he returns to his spot, the guy next to him goes.
- PAX holds circle formation but completes flutter kicks while one guy sprints perimeter 3 times. When he returns to his spot, the guy next to him goes.
- Finished with following call-outs
- 10 burpees
- 20 merkins
- 30 side-straddle hops
- 40 American hammers
- Return to AO
- Continued prayers for Spin Doctor
- The workout this Saturday (10/21) will be at HMP at 0700. Make a note!
- FIA/F3 Convergence this Saturday as well (stay tuned for more details)