QIC: Wreck it Ralph, BTB
# of PAX: 24
- Wreck It Ralph led us in some random stretching for random counts and holds
- Imperial Walker x 25 IC
- Cotton Pickers x 25 IC
- count off to split up in 1’s and 2’s. 1’s go to the baseball field with Wreck It. 2’s come with me to the pull up bars
- Wreck It Ralph:
- I’m not sure what the heck they did over on the baseball field, other than it sounded like a flashback to summer football workouts
- Karaoke with burpees
- Oklahoma drill
- up downs
- agility drills
- Basically everything Wreck It used to make me do after coming home from summer football workouts before I went to baseball practice as a kid! Now you all can feel my pain!
- The 2’s started with me and we moseyed to the pull up bars. Since Wreck it is almost 64 (Monday is his birthday), we did 4 exercises at 32 reps each!
- Four exercises, 32 reps each, any order and combination of numbers that you want. Once complete, take a lap around the pond.
- Heels to Heaven x 32
- Imperial Squats x 32
- Diamond Merkins x 32
- Pull ups x 32
- lap around the pond
- Once finished, the 2’s moseyed back to the baseball field and switched with the 1’s
- Upon arrival with the 1’s, we completed the same workout as above. Then with a little extra time and high levels of motivation we lined up for a Caterico Indian Run around the pond (5 merkins, sprint to the front)
- Mosey to the beginning of the straight away
- sprint to the speed limit sign (50-60 yards?)
- 10 merkins
- sprint back
- 10 squats
- Next, sprint to the shadowy Morpheous-ish looking figure out past the sign another 15 or so yards and wait for the six
- Finally, sprint back to the flag where the 2’s and Wreck It are doing Mary. Do NOT let them see you come in last!
- Wreck It Ralph filled the last minute with some extremely fast paced Cross Country Skiiers
- I hope you all enjoyed this morning as much as I did! It was nice to meet a few of the HMP and Screaming Eagle regulars who I’ve heard so much about, but never met face to face! Strong work and all were dripping sweat!
- Prayers for those facing medical procedures and those that have lost loved ones.
- Baywatch moves to HMP tomorrow due to a triathlon. 0700! Convergence coffeeteria with Silver Fox immediately following at Panera Bread.
- Sign up for BROLYMPICS! Lets put out a good showing and a high number of PAX!
- More info to come on Bros, Bibles, and Brews! Start date, 10/4 at 7:30pm
Happy almost birthday to my dad, Wreck It Ralph! I don’t take for granted the fact that he is about to turn 64, has a broken toe, and still was adamant about signing up for a Friday Q! I’m thankful for the opportunity to join him!
That’s all for me this morning! It is a privilege and an honor!
BTB- over and out!