Knuckle Puck, Snail Mail, LETC, EOM, Tenenbaum, Blue Steel, Spin Doctor, Coffee Bean, Flounder, Ball Bearing, Tooner
- Windmills x 20 IC
- Skyreachers x 20 IC
- Cotton Pickers x 19 IC
- Mosey to Quarry near pull up bars for instruction.
DOUBLE APPLESAUCE – double line indian run to back gate of Ogden Park.
- PAX runs to first light pole – complete 1 Burpee
- run to second light pole – complete 2 Burpees
- continue progression to 11 light poles to complete a total of 66 Burpees.
Mary while we wait for the 6.
Mosey to main entrance near parking lot.
CUSACK SAY ANYTHING
Split into two groups
- 1 PAX carries coupon overhead to park bench and back (John Cusack with boom box)
- rest of PAX circles up and each PAX calls out any exercise (say anything)
Once everyone has carried coupon, mosey to tennis court parking lot
WHEEL OF ANIMAL WALK
- Frog hops to opposite parking curb – 10 merkins with both hands on curb
- Bear crawl to opposite parking curb – 10 merkins with left hand on curb
- Duck walk to opposite parking curb – 10 merkins with feet on curb
- Crab walk to opposite parking curb – 10 merkins with right hand on curb
Mosey back to flag.
Thank you for allowing us all to get up get out and get after it this morning. Continued prayers for all those impacted through Hurricanes and other natural disasters. Open our hearts and mind to those in need of our comfort. Continue to guide us and direct us to become the men that you want us to be.
Sign up for BROLYMPICS!…this is gonna be a fun event!
- Kuckle Puck – keep posting at Stingray!…glad to have you out there!
- Snail Mail –
- LETC – always love the energy out there…the motivation pushes everyone that much more.
- EOM & Flounder – way to lead the PAX on Route 66…you guys crushed it.
- Tenenbaum – such an energy efficient gate…looks so effortless running.
- Blue Steel – always easy to find…neon yellow steel.
- Spin Doctor – way to stay consistent…becoming a regular at Stingray!
- Coffee Bean – not a fan of the shirt today sir.
- Ball Bearing – Always a pleasure…always encouraging.
- Tooner – Way to kill it today brother…I’m pretty sure crab walks suck just as bad either frontwards or backwards.
An honor as usual leading this group of HIM!