# of PAX: 30
PAX: (FNG-Baby Daddy), Huey, Canoli, Whirly, Glass Joe, Mr. Kotter, Flounder, Minecraft, 8-Penny, Donut, Ghost, Gravity, LETC, Tom Sawyer, Busted Grille, Gappetto, Last, Kong Fu Panda, (FNG-Xamot), Havard, Parrot Head, Fire Marshall Bill, Milton, Palin (Winston-Salem), Heisenberg, Mouse Trap, Dixie Chick, Johnny Gage, The Hoff
Today’s beat down will be 45 Minutes of Mary. It sounds easy, but it is anything but. This workout will have lasting effects on you for a couple of days. You’re Welcome!
- Apolo Ohnos x 20 IC
- Low Plank of Burn (Everyone does a ten-count. Don’t be a cheeky bastard, just count them normal)
- 100 – Hundreds (my new favorite exercise!)
Okay form two lines. Mosey to goose poop island.
- Crunchy Frogs x 15 IC
- Rosalitas x 20 IC
- Captain Thor (1:4) ratio of WWII situps and American Hammers
Okay everyone partner up. You and your partner do 50 situps each and 50 leg throws each. Break them up into 25.
Mosey to the pull-up bars. One partner does 10 Knees to Chest, while the other is doing LBCs. Once partner is done with KtoC, then stitch. In all, everyone did 4 rounds.
Mosey back to the flag.
MARY (Yes, really!)
As if we haven’t done enough, I tried out a new exercise, but modified it slightly because I know we are uncoordinated.
Hurricane Hoedown (counting down from 7 ICs) Here it is: 7 sitting (hands in air) flutterkicks and 7 Head, shoulders and hands off the ground flutterkicks, then back to 6 sitting up and 6 laying down, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
- If Kung Fu Panda brings his other twin boy out, his name has to be Tomax! (GI Joe reference)
- LETC is starting up Silver Fox tomorrow at 0700 at Alderman Elementary.
- Geppatto says Winston-Salem needs more runners for the Kentucky Bourbon Run!
- BROLYMPICS! Sign up
- J and J this morning.
Thanks for letting me lead!