# of PAX: 19
- Seal Claps x 30 IC
- Hill Billy x 30 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 30 IC
- form two columns facing towards the loop and WB. PAX next to you will be your partner for duration of workout.
- run TOGETHER to Stone St. At every 30 second interval, drop and complete a combined 20 merkins (took about 5 minutes to get there)
- at beach, with partner for DORA 1-2-3 – partner A runs through water to next access and back while partner B completes AMRAP up to:
- 100- surfees (cumulative)
- 200- Mike Tysons (cumulative)
- 300- sand angels (cumulative)
- once completed join the remaining teams to complete their reps
- secure your gear, head back with your partner to the park, with 20 merkins on every 30 second interval
- Strong work by all to complete the reps and stay with their partner! We are stronger together as a team!
- Don’t forget Tough Ruckers on Wednesday at 1800 at Waterman’s Brewery. Followed by an Advisory Council meet at 1900.
- Night Flight continues on Thursday at 1815 at Forest Hills Elementary. Milton has the Q this week!
- Stingray will be launching a Friday workout this coming Friday, 9/8 at 0530. Followed by Ruth’s Kitchen for breakfast.
- Everyone help to get the word out on the Silver Fox Workout beginning Saturday, 9/16 at Alderman Elementary at 0700.
- Lastly, BROlympics is 10/7! Sign up on our website. Pick your 4 man team, and begin preparations for victory! $20/participant, $10/plate at the “lunch” for M’s and 2.0s.
- Lots of new and exciting stuff happening at F3 Cape Fear! Don’t miss out! Step up! Lead a workout! Plant a workout! Whatever you want to do and accomplish, there is someone here to help you be successful!
That’s all I’ve got today! Thank you for the honor!
BTB- over and out