Fonda, Dino, LETC, Blue Steel, Ball Bearing, QuarterRound, Tank, Snail Mail, Sparky, Tooner, EOM, Ugly Stik, BTB.
- Imperial Walkers x 25 IC
- SSH x 25 IC
- Cotton Pickers 25 IC
- Indian Run to the left around the fields, stopping in the far corner for 25 Mountain Climbers since Flounder wasn’t there to call them out.
- Indian run again to the bathroom wall for B2W shoulder touches…10 each shoulder
- Mosey to Pull up bars
Partner up for DORA 123 – partner runs to light post and back when not performing exercise
- 100 Hanging Knees to Chest
- 200 Squats
- 300 LBC’s
Mary while waiting for the 6
Short Mosey to the “Quarry” and pick up a single nice sized coupon.
- American Hammer x 25 IC
- WWII situps x25 IC
Get in two lines for fast tempo Indian run to tennis court parking lot…(way to push on this fellas!)
4 Corners Escalator
- 10 Burpees – Bear Crawl to corner
- 10 Burpees, 20 Merkins – run to corner
- 10 Burpees, 20 Merkins, 30 SSH – Bear Crawl to corner
- 10 Burpees, 20 Merkins, 30 SSH, 40 LBC’s – run to finish
No time for Mary as the clock read 6:15 so we Jailbreak to the flag for Numbers and Names.
Thank you for allowing us to deny the fartsack and accept the gloom this morning. Be with us the rest of the week. Guide and comfort us in our time of need and be with those in need of that guidance and comfort this week. Everybody is going though something. Be with our nation and open our hearts to love one another as you love us.
New Ruck workout starting today with Night Flight spreading its wings next Thursday!
- Fonda – killing it out there with lead pack today…nice work!
- Dino – I hope your back didn’t give you too much trouble today…always nice to have you out there…great mumble chatter.
- LETC – every workout means more with you out there…thanks for all you do with us!
- Blue Steel – Nice work today…easy to spot with that shirt this morning…always love the encouraging from you in the gloom. Makes me pick up the pace a bit!
- Ball Bearing – We might as well change your name to Ball Bearcawling…killin’ it dude.
- Quarter Round – I feel like you might get more of a workout sometimes with the extra height.
- Tank – Seemed quieter than normal this morning…nice work today!
- Snail Mail – Way to push it today…love that you keep coming out!
- Sparky – Always encouraging out in the gloom…everybody appreciates the occasional shout outs.
- Tooner – way to stay consistently coming out…keep it up!
- EOM – I’m always waiting to hear a “Woooo”…I know I’ve done my job when uttered.
- Ugly Stik – I still don’t know how you work out with a hat…even turning it around backwards to go faster…smart!
- BTB – glad the workout made you sweat…I don’t mind you beasting the workout when a weighted vest isn’t involved.
- As always…an honor to lead!…till next time!