# of PAX: 30
PAX: Last, Gravity, Gilligan, Mayhem, The Adjuster, Gobo, Milton, Busted Grill, Double Check, Sulfur Toe, Havahd, Minecraft, Tooner, Morpheous, Wrekc It Ralph, Dino, Zuckerburg, The Ratt, Etch A Sketch, Tiny Dancer, Charmin, FMB, Blade, Sparky, Blue Steel, Ball Bearing, Ugly Stik, LETC, 8 Penny
30 PAX gathered on a gloomy Friday morning to join in starting my 29th birthday off on an awesome start!
- seal claps x 29 IC
- windmill x 15 IC
- okay that’s enough warm up. I’m only 29, not 59!
- 2 lines for indian run to pull up bars
- exercises will be OYO and consist of completion of any station, run a lap around the pond (.3 miles), then complete another station, rinse and repeat until completion of all stations and four laps
- 29- dead stop merkins, 29- v-ups
- 29- pull-ups, 29- sweat angels
- 29- burpees, 29- pickle pumpers
- 29- mountain climber merkins, 29- reverse crunches
- circle up for MARY (4 different ones that I cant remember) while we wait for the SIX
- line back up for Indian Run around the pond and back to the flag
- just enough time for American Hammer x 29 IC, Superman, Protractor
- Tough Ruckers workout will begin with a soft launch this coming Wednesday, hard launch next Wednesday at Waterman’s Brewery at 1800. See Gobo to sign up for a Q
- Night Flight soft launch will be Thursday, 8/24 at 1815 at Forest Hills Elementary. See Cracker to sign up for a Q
- LETC will be starting a 50+ workout on Saturday mornings at 0700 at Alderman Elementary. See LETC to join the Launch Team and sign up for a Q!
- OBT (co-founder of F3) will be in town Tuesday night to speak at The George at 1800 about The Iron Project. See Hoff to reserve your spot!
- Lots of growth going on right now in CapeFear and F3 Nation! See F3Nation.com to donate to the #Give2Give Campaign!
- prayers for The Ratt’s M’s grandmother who is not long for this world.
That’s all I’ve got. It was an honor to spend the first morning of my 29th year with all of you. Thank you for pushing me and making me the best man I can be! I am forever indebted to each and every one of you!
See you Monday! BTB-out!