- When: 08/09/17
- QIC: Tank
- The PAX: Venus, Etch-A-Sketch, Trump, LETC, All About That Bass, Ugly Stick, The RAT, MiniMe (Charlotte), Sparky, Bob The Builder, Kitten (Chapel Hill), Valderrama (San Francisco), Snail Mail, EOM, Tenenbaum, Ball Bearing, Gilligan
18 men made the best decision this morning deciding to come out for a good old fashioned beat down. The disclaimer was given and we were off…
SSH x 15
IST x 15
Windmills x 15
Mountain Climbers x 15
Form 2 lines and do an Indian Run long way around the pond to the parking lot by the shelter.
Line up on the far curb for a 10-1 ladder. Merkins on other side and squats on near side.
Next – partner up and mosey to the bleachers. Partner 1 will run up and down and around the bleachers while partner 2 does the exercise. 3 rounds each.
Peoples chair w/ Air press
Next – Walk Mosey to the shelter. Keep your partner. (The PAX who disobeyed the Q and moseyed got punished by 5 burpees.)
Partner 1 will run to the far end of the parking lot and come back to the shelter while Partner 2 will do the exercise then switch.
As a team you must complete:
We had some time left on the clock so Q called for a set of Dan Taylor (Ouch!)
COT for Counterama, Namerama, Announcearama…
- Strong work today PAX! This was a fun back to back Q’ing action for me…
- @MiniMe – thanks for reminding me that PAX shall not pass the Q while moseying/walking UNLESS told otherwise!!
- New workout: Night Flight on Thursdays at Forest Hill
- Sign up for Brolympics!!
- Like I always say, consider Q’ing. F3 is a privilege and with that privilege comes a responsibility to lead.
Have a great rest of the week…