- When: 08/08/17
- QIC: Tank
- The PAX: Venus, BTB, Trump and Zuckerburg
5 of Cape Fear’s finest PAX posted for the Turbo Tuesday who was craving the need for speed this morning.
Here is how it all went down:
SSH x 15
Cotton Pickers x 10
Windmill x 15
First, PAX moseyed to the Live Oak Dr. loop and satisfied their craving for speed.
- Warm up run around the loop (~400 yds)
- Mosey ¾ of loop, sprint last ¼
- Mosey ½ of loop, sprint other ½
- Mosey ¼ of loop, sprint final ¾
Next, we ran to the Johnnie Mercer’s Pier.
Then came the final twist. It went something like this:
- Starting from the Pier all the way to Stone St., run through each Access Point (12 in total) in a LOOP (hence the title!) i.e. up one access point, down the other one is 1 loop.
- Pain stations every two loops. If you did the math, there were 3 pain stations as follows:
- Partner people’s chair (lean on each other’s back) 30-45 sec
- Partner merkins x 10 (alternating shoulder touch)
- Partner derkins
We were pretty close to quitting time but a quick group decision landed us in the ocean. That was awesome!!
Ran back to the flag…
COT for Counterama, Namerama, Announcearama…
- Strong work today. It was humid but we all hang in there…
- @Venus – thanks for getting me going at the start. Rusty, ha!
- New workout: (1) Ruck style every Wed night. Soft launch on 8/16 at 1800.
- Sign up for Brolympics!!
- Like I always say, consider Q’ing. F3 is a privilege and with that privilege comes a responsibility to lead.
Have a great rest of the week…