# of PAX: 15
PAX: Etch A Sketch, EOM, Quarter Round, AATB, LETC, Coffee Bean, Fonda, Tenenbaum, Trombone Shorty, Dino, Skins, Ugly Stik, Trickle Down, Ball Bearing
- Seal Claps x 30 IC
- Windmill x 30 IC
- Imperial Walker x 30 IC
- Caterico Indian Run down through concession stand to pond path to patch of rocks where everyone gets 2 rocks
- indian run around path to corner for Colt 45’s x 3
- indian run to soccer field:
- across field doing Bears and Rocks
- at end: Genuine x 25
- back across field with Bears and Rocks
- at end: Were Not Worthy x 25
- partner up at soccer field
- across field for broken wheelbarrow
- at end: Genuine x 25 each
- switch partners for broken wheelbarrow back
- at end: were not worthy x 25 each
- indian run back through concession stand to playground
- Rock Webbs (Jack Webbs brother with our rocks)
- return rocks to pile and mosey back to flag
- if you don’t know what the names of these workouts mean then go online and read them! I like to find new exercises on the F3 website every time I Q just for a change of pace. In this case, a couple of them didn’t work all that well! hahaha
- Thanks for allowing me to try new things and be my guinea pigs!
- Strong work by everyone, it didn’t seem to be much of a burner workout until we invited Rock Webbs to join…. then it sucked!
Sorry the post is late, been catching up since vacation!
Its an honor as always, BTB-out!