# of PAX: 8
PAX: Busted Grille, Hoverround, Blade, Marshawn (Chapel Hill), Minecraft, Tennenbaum, Parrothead
What a nice morning! Cool breeze and low humidity. It was great to see everyone’s smiling faces! I wanted to create a run workout that mixed in some cardio, because everyone knows it’s not easy to get back to running after an exercise.
Warm Up: Four Count, In Cadence
- 25 X SSH
- 20 X Imperial Walkers
- 20 X Windmills
- 20 X Cotton Pickers
Indian Run to the UNCW track. Once there here’s what we did:
- Run one lap (400 Meters) then do 15 Merkins
- Run two laps (800 Meters) then do 30 Squats
- Run three laps (1200 Meters) then do 60 Seal Claps
- Run four laps (1600 Meters) then do 120 Freddie Mercurys
While waiting on the six, we joined up for some Mary. Also, Tennenbaum has his VQ next week so I gave him some practice on calling the exercises in cadence.
- 15 V-ups
- 15 Flutterkicks
- 15 LBCs
Indian Run back to the flag.
COT: Congrats to the guys that did the Squatch! We are thankful for the many blessings we have in our lives, and we pray for wisdom to go out and be better leaders in our homes, jobs, and communities.
- Great job to Marshawn for kicking butt on the workout! Welcome to ILM!
- Way to step up and take a spot on the BRR team, Tennenbaum! And stepping up for your VQ next week!
- Parrothead and Hoverround were wearing matching muscle shirts. The rest of us were not part of that text chain….thank God!
- Busted Grille you would be perfect for the F3 Cape Fear team at the Savage Race in MD! A weekend with the fellas, a cool medal, a cool shirt, and a cool beer!
- Minecraft was chasing after me like I owe him money. Because I do!
- Blade don’t let those shin splints take you down. You got this. Maybe try breaking your legs and see if your shin bones grown back stronger? (Insert thinking emoji)
Thanks guys, it was a pleasure!
Aye – Gobo