LETC, Gilligan, EOM, Sparky, Uncle Jesse, Ball Bearing, Skins, Tenenbaum, Flounder, Trombone Shorty
- Seal Claps x 30 IC
- Copperhead Squats x 15 IC
- Snake Indian Run to the right around the park around the pond, past the pullup bars for 10 BTTW high donkey kicks on the bathroom wall OYO…then continue to mosey back to the fields
As you may have noticed this will be an all beast/animal influenced workout.
Line up on the sideline of the field facing the other side. There are two tennis balls marking the halfway point.
- Lizard Crawl halfway then sprint the other half…flapjack crawl and run again.
- Bear Crawl halfway then sprint the other half…flapjack, crawl and run again.
- Gator Crawl halfway then sprint the other half…flapjack, crawl and run again.
- Orangutan walk halfway then sprint the other half…flapjack, walk and run again.
- Crab walk halfway then sprint the other half…flapjack, walk and run again.
- Froggers halfway then sprint the other half…flapjack, hop and run again.
In between crawls, we lied on our 6 and did Crab claw touches till the 6 crossed the sideline. (basically like v-sits but reaching up and touching the opposite toe.)
We then ran over to the back corner of the track around the fields and did the “Tortoise and Hare.”
- Pax get in single file line on left side of track with a little space in between to perform lunges. Back person sprints to front of line while everyone lunges forward. Finish when everyone has sprinted twice.
Mosey back to the flag with a little time for Mary.
- Merkins (called out by Flounder)…we’ll call them Kujo Merkins to keep the beast theme. x 20 IC
- Crunchy Frogs x 20 IC
- Spider Planks x 10 IC
- Mountain Goat Climbers x 30 IC
Thanks again for allowing us to get out there this morning and enjoy God’s creation with great fellowship. Be with everyone and their families throughout the week. Lift up thoughts and prayers on everyone’s heart and guidance for our daily walk.
- Hope everyone enjoyed it this morning!
- LETC – always a pleasure having you out there…pushing it as always!
- Gilligan – glad to see you back out at Stingray…it’s been a while!
- EOM – I always know the workout is going well when he let’s out his “wooo”
- Sparky – always participating and never complaining.
- Uncle Jesse – way to push it. Look forward to seeing you more at the Monster Factory and good luck with the radio show!
- Ball Bearing – killing it per usual. Don’t leave your wet shirt in your truck!
- Skins & Trombone Shorty – Love seeing you guys out there pushing it. Really motivating!
- Tenenbaum – starting to become a regular at Stingray!
- Flounder – doesn’t necessarily follow the instructions…as long as you get a workout though!
- BTB had an excuse…Ugly Stik, Trump, Venus…you guys were missed!
- As always…an honor to lead this morning!…thanks for the opportunity gentlemen!