# of PAX: 7
PAX: Bob the Builder, Housekeeping, Flounder, Trump, Venus, Gilligan
- SSH x 25 IC
- Imperial Walker x 25 IC
- Carterico Indian Run to Columbia Street
- Back pedal to the end of the street (banks channel side of Lumina), then sprint back to Lumina and jog to next street
- Rinse and repeat down each street until you get to Johnny Mercer’s parking lot.
- Lunge walk from Lumina to the beach
- LBCs while we wait on the SIX.
- Mosey over to the pier for suicides
- 1st Set: Sprint in both directions
- 2nd Set: Sprint then Back Pedal
- 3rd Set: Back Pedal then Sprint
- 4th Set: Back Pedal both directions
- Mosey down the beach to Stone Street
- Now that we are back at Stone Street, Indian Run back over the bridge, back to the church parking lot
- Circle Up for Mary:
- Merkins x 20
- American Hammer x 20
- An assortment of stretches
- STRONG WORK this morning, I had us running a total of 3.5 miles in all sorts of directions.
- BTB: Thanks for always being a leader and pushing us.
- Trump: Way to balance budgets into the early early morning and still be able to dominate the workout this morning #staywokefam
- Flounder: Thank you for letting me take the Q, hope you were able to catch some of those waves this morning.
- Venus: Way to fight off the brown snake.
- Gilligan: Sorry we lost you this morning, but glad you were still able to join us.
- Housekeeping: Glad you joined us this morning, we look forward to this being a regular occurrence.
Thank you for embracing the fanny pack jams and motivating me through my second Q. It’s a honor and a privilege to be part of such a strong group of men.