PAX: BustedGrill, Hooch, Scrooge, Tombstone
No warm-up, just chit-chat like Stingray, except for that we’re Screaming Eagles. So, bust-out x30 IC Seal Claps, 10 burpees OYO and a quick jog through the parking lot to the street north of the fields.
5 Merkin Indian Run the long way around the field to the pull-up bars at the track.
DORA with sprints from the bars to the tennis courts completing 100 Pull-ups, 200 Merkins & 300 Squats.
Mosey to the pavilion for x40 IC Flutter-Kicks and x30 IC LBCs
Mosey back to flag.
- Bustedgrill lived up to his legend on the pull-up bar…ain’t no half-steppin
- Big-up to Tombstone for taking the long way running to the tennis courts for some extra credit…or was he just trying to keep his designer shoes out of the sand?
- Hooch was so jacked his shirt tore off in a Hulk-like fashion after his first set of pull-ups
- Scrooge was hittin it so hard he surprised himself…even thought Sasquatch was a reference to him
- Great work men…could have taken on an army of 17 beasts!
COT: prayers for Hooch’s father going in for knee replacement surgery this Wed and Bustedgrill’s son who is recovering from a knee injury.
Much respect – 8penny out!