# of PAX: 8
PAX: Zuckerburg, The Ratt, Trump, Flounder, Tank, Back-Up (metro), Avalanche (Durham/Chapel Hill)
- SSH x 25 IC
- Imperial Walker x 25 IC
- mosey over the bridge to Stone St and line up for single file Indian Run to Johnnie Mercer’s pier
- lunge walk while we wait for the SIX
- in the soft sand for intervals:
- sprint 1 access, jog 1 access
- sprint 2 accesses, jog 1 access
- sprint 3 accesses, jog 1 access
- spring 4 accesses, jog 1 access
- hold Al Gore after each sprint until the SIX arrives
- now that we are back to Stone St, partner up with someone of similar speed
- run to Blockade Runner through soft sand, and back to Stone St on hard packed
- wait for SIX
- run to Blockade Runner on hard packed, run back to Stone St on soft sand
- Indian Run back over the bridge, past the church to “Live Oak Loop”
- bear crawl to first speed bump, run the rest of the loop to last speed bump, lunge walk back to start
- Circle Up for Stretching Ring of Fire:
- high plank calf stretch x 30 each leg (Avalanche)
- quad stretch x 15 each leg (Back-Up)
- oblique crunch x 15 IC each side (Tank)
- cross-legged hamstring stretch x 10 each leg (Trump)
- crossed-legged sitting stretch (The Ratt)
- straight leg hamstring stretch (Flounder)
- STRONG WORK this morning! It was ridiculously hot, humid, and still!
- My watch had us at 4 miles on the dot of interval training in the sand, so well done!
- Back-Up and Avalanche: glad to have yall back again this morning!
- Tank: impressive to keep the same steady pace all morning long
- Trump: your shirt was 3 shades darker by the time we finished! That means you challenged yourself! I love it!
- The Ratt: it’s really weird that you don’t sweat very much. Maybe you should go outside more during the day!
- Flounder: sorry we didn’t take a dip in the ocean! It still felt like we did
- Zuckerburg: I hope you made it home before it was too late! Gotta love the running shits.
- Back Up, The Ratt, and I enjoyed some good fellowship at The Workshop after the workout for Coffeeteria!
That’s all I’ve got! Thanks for joining me on this seasonably humid July morning!