# of PAX:
- side straddle hop x 50 IC
- imperial walker x 25 IC
- 2 single file lines for Indian Run to the Intracoastal Realty building
- squats x 25 IC
- v-ups x 25 IC
- merkins x 25 IC
- contiune to the beach at Stone St
- partner up for DORA 1-2-3: start in soft sand for reps, other partner runs to chest deep water and back: cumulative reps with partner of 100-burpees, 200-miyagi merkins, 300- jump squats in waist deep water
- mary while we wait
- start at water – bear crawl through knee deep water to next access, 20 LBC’s, run up to top, 20 mountain climber merkins, run to next access and then back down to water, 10 surfees, run through knee deep water back to start
- line back up for IR back to AO
- Mary while we wait for the SIX
- strong work by all PAX! The Baywatch AO needs no introduction to F3 Nation, it is by far the best AO in all the land!
- Continued prayers for Cheech’s family, Zuckerburg’s adjustment to a new baby, and all those unspoken prayers
- Get registered for Sasquatch in ENC on 7/29 (I think)
- get prepared for Brolympics here on 10/7!
Sorry it’s late! Its a holiday week!