AO: Screaming Eagle
QIC: Johnny Gage
Pax: Trolly Stop, Hooch, Tombstone, Blue Crab, MainFrame (Fort Mill, SC)
5 Pax joined YHC for an abdominal excursion around the beautiful setting of Halyburton Park and Ashley High School.
- SSH IC X20
- Imperial Walkers IC X20
- Good Mornings IC x 10
- Run .25 mile-Crunches with arms between knees x 50
- Run .25 mile- Superman x 50
- Run .25 mile- Knees to Chest (Playground swings) x 50
- Run .25 mile- Oblique Crunch x25 each side and Leg Lifts x 50 (Pull up bars)
- Run .25 mile- Hit the Football Training Sled 10 times. LBC’s while waiting your turn.
- Run .25 mile- Plank Bridge x 25 and Single Leg Crunch x 25 each leg.
- Run .25 mile- Crunchy toes at the picnic tables.
Prayers for First Responders, Military, our community, and each other.
Great having Mainframe visiting from SC, strong work brother! Be sure to visit Britts while at the beach.
Everyone earned their six-pack, no doubt about it.
An honor to lead!