- When: 06/05/17
- QIC: Tank
- The PAX: Geppetto, LETC, Morpheus, Blue Steel, Overbite, Capt Stubbing, Tom Sawyer, Mayhem, Gravity, Bath Salt, Lazarus, and SurfnTurf
13 PAX posted this morning at HMP for a high intensity interval training (HIIT) kettle bell workout.
Here is how it all went down:
20 SSH followed by 15 cotton pickers. Then, mosey around the parking lot while doing high knees, butt kickers, and hop & skips. Muscles were primed up for the main course…
PAX went down to the lower parking lot for some brutal TABATA action. 3 sets of each exercise were completed in 20 sec on/10 sec off fashion BUT with no rest other than the 10 sec brief pause!
- KB Halo
- KB Snatch (R Arm)
- Squat Jacks
- KB Snatch (L Arm)
- KB Swing
- Plank Jacks
- KB Jacks
- High Knees
- KB Crush Curl
- Jumping Lunges
We can’t forget the legs. LETC asked and Q played some great hard rock hits in order to motivate the PAX and get through the next session. I think it worked! Each set 10 reps down to 1 rep. Do (A) and then (B), OYO.
Set 1: (A) KB squat + (B) merkins
Set 2: (A) KB sumo squat to high-pull + (B) LBCs
Set 3: (A) KB squat press + (B) American Hammer
COP at the same spot for some MARY:
- Oblique crunch x 20 (10 on each side)
- Out of time….
- @Gravity will keep the extra kettle bells for the next workout. So look for him if you forget yours.
- Q School on Friday June 16th. Be there!!!
- @LETC – thanks for reminding me the most important thing!!!
- I would like to thank the PAX who posted on this very humid morning.
- Like I always say, consider Q’ing. F3 is a privilege and with that privilege comes a responsibility to lead.
Have a great rest of the week…