- When: 05/8/17
- QIC: Gobo
- The PAX: Havard, Sulfer Toe-n-turf, Cpt. Stubbing, Parrothead, Seahorse, Minecraft, Milton, LETC, and Mayhem
Wow! The weather was nice and cool. Perfect morning to sweat to a kettlebell workout. Milton, for some reason, thinks he’s going to take my Q.
- 30 X SSHs
- 25 X Hillbillies
- 20 X Mountain Climbers
- 15 X Windmills
Put your kettlebells in Gobo’s truck and mosey to the pull-up bars.
The Thang: Do as many rounds as possible. After each round, run down to goose poop island and back around to the pull-up bars.
- 25 Kettlebell swings
- 5 Pull-ups
- 20 Overhead tricep raises
- 5 Chin-ups
Most got through about 5 sets. Then while waiting for the six….
- 20 Flutterkicks with overhead kettlebell
- 20 LBCs with kettlebell
- 15 American Hammers
- 10 WWII sit-ups
COT: Make good decisions and be a positive influence in someone’s life today and this week.
- S-n-T took his sweet a$$ time to put his shirt back on so Cpt. Stubbing ran back to get him. This forced me to have everyone do 20 burpees while waiting.
- LETC was in beast mode!!! Way out in front of the PAX.
- Apparently, Biggy Small’s feelings are hurt when the PAX says “respect”. Here’s a tip for ya….Don’t get old! #toughlove Niles, we may need you on this case.
- Parrothead, I hope you are still blessed even though I prayed for you to travel to the wrong location.
- Warm event on May 20th! See BTB.
Thank you for letting me lead!