# of PAX: 8
PAX: Wannabe, Trollystop, Spaulding, Preacherman, EPO, Baretta, Hooch
- Seal Claps x 30 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 30 IC
Mosey through parking lot to street
Bataan death march to back parking lot. Indian run with Burpees x5 before sprinting to front.
BOMBS – partner up, p1 runs across parking lot and back, p2 does reps alternating to complete:
- (50) Burpees
- (100) Overhead Claps
- (150) Merkins
- (200) Big Boy Sit-ups
- (250) Squats
Mosey to gazebo and find a table:
- Flutter kicks x 30 IC
- American Hammer x 30 IC
Lunge walk to 2nd light post and then mosey back to where the flag would have been if a certain someone had posted!
- Beautiful morning and strong work by all!
- EPO is talking about starting a Tue/Thurs run session down by Snows Cut Bridge.
- Pre-FIA work-out again this Sat Wrightsville Beach 8am-9am. If you know any ladies interested, encourage them to join!
- Wannabe – You mumbled something about hating me…compliment accepted!
- Baretta – nice work fighting back the lactic acid from Monday
- Spaulding – keep up the Ashley HS recruiting effort, it would be great to have some more young blood at SE
- Prayers for Jack in Hospice care
Great job PAX!
My VQ and definitely an honor!