QIC: Bob the Builder
# of PAX: 9
PAX: Zuckerburg, Edsel, The Ratt, Trump, Flounder, Tank, Hacker (Charlotte), Etch A Sketch
- short and sweet, SSH x 50 IC
stations around the pond for a circuit
- Station 1: at the pull up bars: 5 pull ups, 5 chin ups, 5 heel claps over the bar
- Station 2: at the restroom building: 10 BTTW merkins
- Station 3: at the swings: wooly birds x 20
- Station 4: at the gazebo: dips x 20, step ups x 25
- Station 5: at the parking lot: broad jump burpee across
- 3 laps around the circuit/pond = 1 mile in total!
- Mary while we wait for the SIX
Line up single file for Bataan death march all the way around the pond and the whole park! 5 burpees at the back, sprint to the front!
Stop at gazebo for clock merkins x 3 rounds
Single file for traditional indian run around the pond and back to the gazebo for dips x 25 IC
Sprint back to the flag!
- Strong work today! Motivation was high and the workout felt like it was two workouts long! Which pleased me because 1) I always try to make my workouts hard and because 2) I couldn’t post last week with Turf Toe, so I’m making up for lost time! Just wait until Friday’s Q!!!
- Zuckerberg and Edsel: always fun having you two post! It takes me up to the next level!
- Trump: consistently stronger week after week and I love it!
- The Ratt: self explanatory! One of a kind and everyone knows the Konrady’s rule this world!
- Flounder: glad you let someone else catch the fish for a morning to join us!
- Tank: you are a Tank!
- Etch: the man with all the sweat! I’m digging the headbands
- Hacker: joining us from Charlotte. Very strong showing this morning! Don’t be a stranger!
Great job today PAX! The Monster Factory was in FULL EFFECT this morning! I missed yall last week, but we will make up for it this week!