14 PAX gathered on a pleasant April morning for Tuesday Runday at UNCW.
# of PAX: 14
PAX: Tiny Dancer, Hoff, LETC, Mr. Kotter, Omar, Gobo, Busted Grill, Hoverround, Captain Stubbing, Flounder, Morpheous, Trump, Venus
WARM UP: Fortunately Trump was on time and got the PAX started with a warm up of SSH. I’m still learning the new time it takes from the new house to get to the AO’s. He then had us all do a burpee for every minute I was late. 3 Burpees!
- Line up in single file line for Bataan Death March (5 burpees, then sprint to the front) to the track and one lap around so everyone can have their turn!
- Now the real fun! “The Griff” but we like to spice things up, so I improvised it and made it “Cape Fear Style”
- run 400m, run 400m backwards
- run 800m, run 400m backwards
- run 1200m, run 400m backwards
- run 1600m, run 400m backwards
- Time is up! I think everyone was close to finishing?
- Single file, traditional Indian Run back to the flag
- As Gobo said, MOTIVATION was high this morning! Strong work by all!
- Everyone get on the Q calendar. If you don’t have access to it, ask someone for access or ask someone to sign you up!
- Omar led us out with some awesome, inspiring, and encouraging words! Way to step out of your comfort zone and be a leader!
That’s all I’ve got for today! Thank you for the honor, be better today!