QIC: Johnny Gage
Pax: Busted Grill, Tombstone, Donut, Trolly Stop, Scrooge, 8-Penny, Wannabe (FNG)
- SSH IC x30
- IW IC x30
Sprint to each speed bump and do:
- 20 Merkins and 20 Carolina Dry Docks at 1st Speed Bump.
- 15 Merkins and 15 Carolina Dry Docks at 2nd Speed Bump
- 10 Merkins and 10 Carolina Dry Docks at 3rd Speed Bump
- 5 Merkins and 5 Carolina Dry Docks at 4th Speed Bump
Mosey over to the other side of campus, splitting into two groups of 4 for Pickle:
Following exercises where performed for 4 minutes and the pickle run was 50 yards:
- Flutter Kicks
- Bobby Hurleys
- Plank Jacks
- Shoulder Presses in squat position
- Cross Over Crunches
Mosey over to the main sidewalk for:
- Broad Jump Burpees for 25 yards
Sprint to first light pole for:
- Bear Crawl and Lunge Walk x 2 sets.
- Prayers for our brother Wrigley, Our Military, Leaders of our Country, and the conflict in Syria
- Welcome FNG, Wannabe (Russell). A paramedic, A firefighter, A police officer, A drummer, and works at Corning. I wonder how he got the name, Wannabe?
- Rumor has it that Niles and Geppetto will travel south for a real beatdown at Wednesday’s Screaming Eagle Post. They will not be disappointed.
Always a pleasure to lead