QIC: Bob the Builder
PAX: The Hoff, Patch Adams, Venus, Trump, Ugly Stik, Hoverround, Redline, Morpheous, Niles, Last, Etsel, Choo Choo (Durham), Fire Marshall Bill, Omar, Double Check, Johnny Gage, FNG- Gopher (Robert Whiteside)
17 PAX joined YHC on a beautiful spring morning in beautiful downtown ILM for a “Stingray-esque” beatdown.
- side straddle hop x 30 IC
- windmill x 25 IC
- single file line for Indian Run to the Convention Center
- find a spot on the wall for:
- BTTW alternating shoulder taps x 10 IC
- BTTW donkey kicks x 10 IC
- back in line for a Stingray favorite the Bataan Death March
- person in back of line does 5 double merkin burpees and sprints to the front, then next guy starts as they pass the end of the line, etc, etc
- Death March all the way to the Hill of Gloom for DORA 1-2-3
- 50- hand release burpees
- 100- Mike Tyson’s
- 200- Star Jacks
- Mary while we wait for the SIX:
- flutter kicks x 30 IC
- Freddie Mercury x 30 IC
- Hello Dolly x 30 IC
- chill cut for the last group to get down the hill
- back in single file line for same Bataan Death March back to the Hilton
- High level of motivation this morning and excellent numbers for a Thursday downtown!
- JG, FMB, and Redline got some extra credit running in this morning. I guess they didn’t think the workout would be hard enough….
- I have missed the hill of gloom. We haven’t seen it in a while! We will be back sooner than later!
- There is a mud run coming up in a couple of weeks, see Redline or BG for details
- The Bull in Durham this Saturday if you’re interested Trump should be sending out more info soon (Thanks Choo Choo for the invite)
- prayers for all you fartsackers!
That’s all I’ve got this morning. It is an honor gentleman,