The Pax: Blue Crab, 8 Penny, Beretta, Flamer, Wrigley, Donut, and Hooch
On a beautiful 58-degree morning (8) PAX came together to get stronger at Screaming Eagle.
- 25x Side Saddle Hops IC
- 20x Mountain Climbers IC
- 20x Air Arm Presses IC
Q-School is in Session. Everyone gets in on the action…
- Let’s mosey….
- Wrigley’s call…30x Merkins OYO
- Tombstone’s call…30x Lunges and then mosey to the pavilion OYO
- Blue Crab’s call…30x dips on the benches IC
- Mosey to the pull up bars
- Flamer has introduced a new exercise….5x burpie/pull ups OYO. Do a burpie under the pull up bar. On your jump grab that bar and pull. Repeat 5x
- 8-Penny’s call…30x LBCs IC
- Beretta’s call …leg lifts 6” off the ground go straight into flutter kicks 20x IC repeat
- Tombstone’s call…20x Hello Dolly IC
- Mosey to the sand pit
- Hooch’s call…Bear crawl to the other side of the sand pit, 10x Merkins, Bear crawl back 10x Merkins OYO Plank while others finished.
- Mosey some more
- Tombstone’s call…20x American Hammers IC
- Donut’s call…Indian run back to the start
- Tonight…F2 at Fat Pelican in Carolina Beach
- April 1st at Cody’s…F3s own Donut and his band Better with Bourbon performing at Cody’s on Carolina Beach Road. Don’t miss it. Let have a good showing. https://www.facebook.com/BetterwithBourbon/
- Prayers for the little boy who lost his life last night in Carolina Beach.
Thank you, Donut, for keeping the time. Thank you to gentlemen for helping me get stronger and learning to lead the way.