PAX: Venus, Trump, Etch A Sketch
- SSH x 30 IC
- Mountain Climber x 25 IC
- Windmill x 20 IC
THE THANG: We decided to skip the gauntlet this morning and move it to a quarterly event at Stingray, so since we’ve already done it this quarter, we thought we would change it up! Our workout today was one I found courtesy of Men’s Health Magazine called Shrednado!
- work for 10 seconds on, 10 seconds rest for 1 minute per exercise. 5 exercises = 1 round. We will complete 5 rounds:
- Bobby Hurley’s
- Plyo Merkins
- Split Jacks
- High Plank T Rotations
- Tuck Jumps
Mosey back to the parking lot and find two parking curbs side by side for a Plyo Cooldown
- Plyo Merkin up to the curb
- squat jump onto curb
- squat with feet on curb
- drop down to half burpee
- do 5 reps per round, 3 rounds
Time for Mary!
- Side Oblique Crunches x 15 IC per side
- Flutter Kicks x 30 IC
- Crunchy Frog x 20 IC
- Freddie Mercury x 25 IC
- Sweat Angels x 10 IC
- American Hammer x 10 IC
- WWII sit ups x 10 IC
- LBC’s x 10 IC
- Thankfully Trump and Etch showed up half way through the warm up, otherwise it would’ve just been Venus and myself working through the cold!
- Don’t forget Stingray is hosting F2 at Sour Barn tonight starting at 5:30.
- I appreciate all the support we received from the rest of the PAX during our GrowRuck. I highly recommend it to all of our PAX at some point! Don’t be afraid to try new things and don’t be afraid to fail! It’s all part of our successes in life and we will never get better if we don’t push ourselves to the limit!
Thanks all I’ve got for today. As always it is an honor to be a part of this group and I appreciate each and every one of you. See you tomorrow!