Gilligan, Bob The Builder, LETC, Jelly Bean, Venus, Flounder, Geppetto, Ball Bearing
- Moroccan Night Clubs X 50 IC
- Side Straddle Hops X 50 IC
- Cotton Pickers X 20 IC
Mosey to the swing sets for a 4 piece harmony with 3 rounds. Split into 2 groups to better utilize the space. OYO
- Swing rows (inverted rows holding onto swing) (20)
- Dips on park benches (20)
- Wooly Boogers (knees to chest with feet on swing) (20)
- Incline Merkins on park bench (20)
Hold low plank while waiting for 6.
Mosey around lake to opposite bathroom for part #2.
- BTW head taps (get into balls to wall position but alternate shifting weight and tapping on head…tap with right hand, tap with left, tap with right , tap with left…1 (10)
- BTW rodeos (get into balls to wall position but release legs down to all fours, then kick legs back up on to wall. (10)
This sparked the most mumblechatter for the entire workout. I think people really enjoyed the shoulder burn on these…good shoulder yolk.
Mosey to pull up bars for another 4 piece ensemble utilizing the bars and the fences.
- Hanging bicycles on bar (20)
- Lumberjack front squat holding fence crossbeam (10)
- Tandem grip alternating pullups on bar (10)
- Lumberjack overhead presses with fence crossbeam (0)
Rinse and repeat x 3
Mosey around to skatepark to backside of hill
- Tony Hawks Ladder – Run up hill…1 burpie. Run down hill and back up…2 burpies…until we get to 7.
Mosey around to the bleachers
- Bunny Hops up…run down
- Hopscotch up…run down
Rinse and repeat for about 5 rounds or so.
Mosey back to the flag for a little Mary
- Freddie Mercury’s (25)
- Side Walk Surfers (10 on a 4 count)
- Protractor led by BTB
Praises and thanks for the ability to get out and move this morning. Prayers to all spoken and unspoken requests. Prayers to all military home and abroad as well as all loved ones needing comfort and guidance. Continue to mold us to be better Men in our daily lives to our families, friends and strangers.
- Great work today by everyone. Tried to bring a few new things into the gloom. Not sure if it was a good or bad thing that there wasn’t too much chatter. I’ll take it as a positive. I wish I had a camera on me as I stood at the base of the hill looking up explaining Tony Hawk’s ladder. 8 PAX silhouettes backlit by a blue dawn truly was a thing to behold. Thank you for allowing me to lead today…truly an honor!