QIC: Johnny Gage
AO: Screaming Eagle
Pax: Hooch, EPO, Redline, Sir-Mix-a-Lot, 8-Penny
YHC was motivated to introduce the Screaming Eagle pax to a new member of F3! Weighing in at 50 pounds, the “box” quickly became a friend, “We all love to hate” (EPO). Lets get the box (and pax) moving, its 0530…..
The Warm up:
- SSH IC x20
- Baby Arm Circles IC x 20
- Wind Mill IC x 20
Partner up- partners will take turns caring the box to each one of the exercise site, they were:
- The Valley of Death: Bear Crawl Walk Downs x 5 on front side, run up back side of the valley, completing 10 burpees, rinse repeat x 3.
- The Sand Pit: Merkin/Shoulder Press Pyramid. 1:5 count ratio.
- The Wall: Raccoon Crawl & Dips, Lunges & Squats, Imperial Walkers & Crunchy Frogs, and Incline Merkins & LBC’s.
- The Grassy Knoll: Squats and Sprints. Rinse, repeat x 3
- The Playground: P1 on the swings completing 15 inverted rows while P2 holds a low plank, rotate; rinse repeat x 3.
- The Shelter: Dips IC x 15 stopping every 5th rep, holding the negative (great burn).
- The Concession: Rocky Balboas and Knees to Chest for 1 minute, rinse repeat x 2.
Did I mentioned we carried the 50 pound box to each evolution…
- Prayers for our country’s leaders, F3, military and first responders.
- Grow Ruck this weekend. Go get ’em fellas!
- Runners needed for the BRR, see Heisenberg
- Redline: Finally found a regular Monday and Wednesday AO- Welcome to Screaming Eagle!
- EPO: Who’s Motivated!!
- Hooch: Do not forget about that book we found?
- Sir Mix: keeping me young…
- 8-Penny: Strong work, brother.
Always an honor and pleasure to lead