QIC: Johnny Gage
The Pax: Heisenberg, Last
Both Heisenberg and Last where highly motivated to get the #f3LOCOmotive rolling, so let’s go….
• SSH IC x20
• IW IC x 20
• Incline merkins over by the swings x 20, pausing on the negative for a good stretch
• One leg squat x 20 each
• Inverted pull ups x 20
• Knees to chest, using swings
• Rinse repeat each exercise x 3 descending the count by 5
• Mosey around the track stopping at the percolating pond (LAST can explain), with coupons in hand, pax completed shoulder presses, IC x 10 and then immediately to arms circles x 20
• Dips IC x 20
• Merkins x 10 OYO
• Rinse repeat shoulders presses, dips, and merkins x3 descending count by 5
• Mosey back to the main event field.
• Each pax had the chance to throw the football. Run after the ball before it stops rolling. Exercise called out by whoever grabs the football first. Exercises where: Copper Head Squats x 20, Lunges X 20, Reverse Crunches x 10, and Flutter Kicks x 20.
• Mosey around the track once again, this time stopping at each corner for: Bobby Harley’s x 20, Walls Jumps x 20, Balls to the Wall for 20 sec. and Squats x 20.
• 7 weeks now since the Leland’s inaugural debut. I’m optimistic that more headlocks will come this spring/Summer. I can feel it!
• Thanks Heisenberg and Last for posting in Leland. Not your home town, I know. Family what makes a hometown, and your family, so thanks again.
• Prayers continue for our country’s Leaders, Military, and F3.
• 50+ pax from across F3 nation will be in our backyard April 6-8 for a Heavy, Heavy Ruck. I’ll be their Pit Crew Q. Once I get details, I may ask for some assistance from a couple of the local pax. #ironsharpensiron #nobrotherleftbehind
Always an Honor