QIC: Bob the Builder
PAX: Venus, Trump, Gappetto, Last
WARM UP: While we wait for a couple of stragglers, we warmed up with the Battleshippers
- Seal Claps x 25 IC
- Cotton Pickers x 20 IC
THE THANG: Everyone is here, so let’s roll!
- Ruck on to the Riverwalk down to the old Federal Courthouse Building and to the top of the steps
- Squats x 20 IC
- Lat Raises x 20 IC
- Ruck to the brick building near the boats? I don’t know what its called, it was dark!
- Lunge walk the length of the building
- Curls x 15 IC
- American Hammers x 25 IC
- Ruck to the hill by Elijah’s and partner up for DORA 1-2-3
- Partner 1 up the hill and back down
- Partner 2 exercising at the bottom
- 100- arms straight out press
- 200- overhead press
- 300- flutter kicks (4 count)
- The team of three (Trump, Venus, Gappetto) did combined 150, 300, 450 – STRONG WORK!
- Ruck up the hill and down Front St
- Found a wall for Balls to the Wall x 10 count from each PAX
- Time is running short so double time back to the Hilton in time for COT
- very quiet workout this morning. Easily could have been the dreary weather we were experiencing
- Everyone was psyched up and discussing strategies for packing and prepping for the GrowRuck next weekend
- EC ruck event on Friday night/Saturday morning before the workout. Meet at the Home Depot (on Racine) parking lot at 0245. We will start at 0300 and ruck to the beach for Cracker’s VQ at 0700. I have some detours and stops planned so it will not be a straight up ruck. Expect there to be extra curricular activities along the way!
That’s all I’ve got for today! It was a pleasure. See you tomorrow! Minecraft and I have the HMP co-Q!