QIC: Johnny Gage
The PAX: Atticus, Double Check
2 Pax joined Gage for his ‘quarter’ beatdown. By the flip of the quarter, fate will determine each evolution. Heads for an upper body workout and tails, you guessed it, lower body workout. Should fate land on same side twice in a row, a quarter mile run had to be finished before moving on to next flip.
- SSH IC X 20
As fate would have it…
- Flip 1) Tails = 25 squats
- F2) Heads = 25 merkins.
- F3) Heads = 25 dips.Heads twice in a row = run quarter mile track
- F4) Heads = 25 wide arm merkins
- F5) Tails = 25 freddie mercury
- F6) Heads = 25 carolina dry docks
- F7) Heads = 25 shoulder presses. Heads twice in a row = run quarter mile track
- F8) Heads = 25 dips
- F9) Heads = 10 Burpees, 10 merkins and 5 Burpees. Heads twice in a row = run quarter mile track
- F10) Tails = 25 LBC’s
- F11) Tails =25 planks jacks. Tails twice in a row = run quarter mile track
- 25 flutter kicks
- 25 seconds of 10 inches
- 25 seconds of 45 degrees
- 25 seconds of 90 degrees
- 25 seconds of dead cockroach
- Prayers for Todd, Military, First Responders, Fellow Pax, and our Government. thanks for having such beautiful weather in February.
- Double_Check- defiantly seeing a stronger side of you, mentally and physically. keep it up!
- Atticus- enjoy Utah, don’t break a leg!
Thanks for this honor, men!