The PAX: The HOFF, Double Check
2 PAX joined YHC this morning. We threw some weight on our backs and set out on an adventure to get stronger.
A Brisk Mosey to the Parking Deck
- Zercher Squats (hold ruck in front of you by the straps in the upper curl postition while squatting) on one end
- Overhead (Hold Ruck Overhead) Lunge Walk to other side of parking deck
- Front Squat and Overhead Press Ruck on the other end
*Arms and Legs should be feeling the burn
Mosey to Parking Deck Ramps.
Parking Deck Blimps
- Keep a good pace up each ramp of the parking deck to the top. At the top of each inclined ramp;
- B: 5 Burpees
- L: 10 Lunges
- I: 15 Imperial Walkers
- M: 20 Merkins
- P: 25 Plank Jacks
Fireman Carry: Put your fellow Pax Ruck on your front side and Fireman Carry him down the Ramps until we get to the bottom.
Time To Explore, on the way to Trump’s Wall:
- We Found these 20ft Rock Face Columns on our travels, after a brief debate, we decided to scale them to the top.
- Time to then climb through a bush and hop a fence (no alarms or attack dogs have been encountered, we’re good).
- Follow the winding path to the elusive Hobo Death Hill under the bridge.
- Climb Hobo Death Hill to the top. Ah, back to civilization.
- Airborne Shuffle to Trumps Wall, time was running thin.
Trump Wall Climbs
- 3 Wall Climbs and we are out of time
Swift Shuffle back to COT
HOFF: Any intimate time spend with you is worth paying for. Thanks for the motivation, rich conversation, and the mental picture of you scrubbing your bathrooms and cooking at home in nothing but your ranger panties (Julie is one lucky M)
Double Check: Glad to see you making an effort to get out into sub 55′ temps. Way to Carry the Hoff while he is wearing Ranger Panties, that is a dangerous task. Thought we lost you at the wall but way to come back and finish. PS: We have to get some more weight in that Disney World Back Pack of yours
Thank you Lord for all your many blessings and the ability to workout with my brothers. Please help us reach those that are in need of F3 as we continue to impact the lives on men in our area in such a powerful way!
My Word of the week is PATIENCE: “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet” -Aristotle
We are all faced with obstacles throughout our week whether it be in our home life, work, relationships, diet, exercise. Be patient, appreciate the good in any situation, take a step back, and form a plan to overcome your obstacle on a road towards success!
Win the Day! With Love,