- When: 2/8/2017
- QIC: Ugly Stik
- The PAX: BTB, Venus, Trump, LETC, Etch-A-Sketch, Coffee Bean, Gilligan, FNG Casper
8 PAX joined me on rainy morning at Ogden Park for a full body beat down! Our FNG almost blacked out/died, but he hung around to get his name!
- Seal Claps x 50 IC
- Alternating Shoulder Taps x 50 IC
- American Hammer x 50 IC
- Air Squared x 20 IC
- Without leaving our precious shelter, we roll straight from Warmorama into The Thang!
- ATM’s – 15 Alternating Shoulder Taps, 10 Tempo Merkins, 10 Fast Merkins.
- Rinse and Repeato for 2 Rounds total.
- Mosey from the concession stand to the picnic shelter.
- Time for “Aiken Legs” – 20 Squats, 20 Wall Jumps, 20 Lunges, and 20 Split Jacks.
- First round was no nice we did it twice! People’s Chair when you’re done.
- 50 LBC’s and 50 Flutter Kicks for Recovery.
- Abyss Merkin – 10 each side IC (Holy Crap They Sucked!).
- Side Oblique Crunches x 25 per side IC.
- 10 Incline Merkins – superset w/ 5 Derkins.
- Let’s do that twice!
- 100 LBC’s while we recover.
- Ascending Curb Crawls – 11’s w/ Merkins and Bear Crawling until we ran out of time!
- Mosey back to the concession stand for COT.
- Welcome FNG Casper (Jonathan Elliot) – as you said, “I got a nickname now, I’ve got to come back!” And we ALL hope you do! It doesn’t get easier, you get better!
- Trump – way to get in your reps and play medic!
- BTB – “the usual” as Hoff says. Strong work!
- Venus – I don’t if you weren’t hearing the voices in your head today or I was just too far away. Looking lean and mean!
- LETC – I love when our Nantan makes the trip to Stingray. Always more motivation in the air when you’re around!
- Coffee Bean – are you ok? Ok, good. Thanks for checking!
- Gilligan – you are the strong silent type. You may be Hoff’s protege, no hat should cover that flo!
- Etch-A-Sketch – “Athletes Run” is what your shirt said this morning, which is fitting since you run to every Stingray post. Always motivating to see you running into the gloom from the shadows!
- All the PAX were entertained by my Weinke that was written on a cat decorated sticky note! Complete with paw prints, “meow meow” and “here kitty kitty” written on it!
- Prayers for PAX, country, leadership, military and first responders.
- Extra prayer for The Ratt who had procured special permission from his M to post, then suggested we cancel the workout due to weather, then didn’t post. We love you and missed you brother!
As always, it is an honor, and thank you for allowing me to lead!
YHC – Ugly Stik, out!