The PAX: Minecraft, Gobo, Zoro, Seahorse, LETC, Morpheus, Capt Stubbing, Surf & Turf and Choir Boy
10 PAX posted to #EmbraceTheSuck while listening to some hard rock tunes to get them through their high intensity kettle bell workout.
Here is how it all went down:
Unconventional warm up with a medley of continuous SSHs and Seal Claps courtesy of the great tune by Dropkick Murphys – I’m Shipping Up To Boston. Muscles were primed up for the main course real quick…
PAX went down to the lower parking lot for some TABATA action:
• Two-Handed Kettlebell Swings: 8 rounds total (20 seconds on, 10 seconds of rest)
• High Plank Burpee to Kettlebell Deadlift: 2 rounds total (40 seconds on, 20 seconds of rest)
• High Plank Knee-In With Kettlebell Transfer: 2 rounds total (40 seconds on, 20 seconds of rest)
• Kettlebell Jack: 8 rounds total (20 seconds on, 10 seconds of rest)
We can’t forget the legs. Q played some hard rock hits from Metallica and AC/DC to motivate the PAX. I think it worked! Each set 10 reps down to 1 rep. Do (A) and then (B), OYO.
Set 1: (A) kettlebell squat + (B) push-up
Set 2: (A) sumo squat to high-pull (w/ KB) + (B) crunch
Set 3: (A) squat press (w/ KB) + (B) Russian twist
COP at the same spot for some MARY:
▪ Oblique crunch x 20 (Tank)
▪ Box Cutters x 20 (LETC)
▪ Freddy Mercury’s x 35 (Morpheus)
• @Parrot Head – I even used your Tabata app. I can’t believe you were a no show!!
• I would like to thank the PAX who posted this morning. It’s been an absolute blessing to be part of this AO.
• Consider Q’ing. F3 is a privilege and with that privilege comes a responsibility to lead. Thanks to Seahorse for reminding me that and asking me to lead.
Have a great rest of the week…